What is the minimum and maximum I can invest?
You can invest between £10,000 and £250,000 into this account.
Can Allica Bank change the interest rate?
No. In a fixed-term account, we guarantee the interest rate you’ll receive for the duration of the fixed term.
What would the estimated balance be after 6 months based on a £10,000 deposit?
|Opening deposit||Balance at maturity||Interest earned|
This assumes interest is paid into this savings account and does not take into account individual circumstances.
How do I open and manage my account?
To open your account:
- You can open and manage your account online. We will accept instructions in relation to the account through our Internet Banking Service.
- Once you have opened your account, you have 14 calendar days to deposit your funds.
- You must deposit the minimum amount of £10,000.
- Your business must be UK based and registered with Companies House.
- Your application must be made by either a director of the company or the company secretary. You must have the authority to open an account on behalf of the company and obtain consent from the owners and directors of the business.
- We will do the appropriate data checks of the owners and directors of your business to validate their identity.
- You will need to nominate another UK bank account in the same business name that will be used to fund your Allica Bank savings account. This is also where we’ll send your money if you choose to make a withdrawal at maturity.
Also, bear in mind:
- You can open and manage your account online.
- Communications can be handled through our internet banking service.
- You can fund using Faster Payments, but please note that we don’t accept CHAPS payments.
Can I withdraw money?
As this is a fixed-term account, we will be unable to accept requests for a withdrawal before the end of the term. Please note there is no 14-day cooling off period for this account.
What happens at maturity?
We will get in touch around 30 days before your fixed term ends to let you know what options are available to you.
We will pay you your interest in full, without the deduction of income tax.
This savings account is a limited offer and can be withdrawn at any time prior to you funding your account.